2006-09-02

I WELCOME YOU

My name is Kirk Tanter and welcome to my current information and historic blog.

I have spent the majority of my career in the Radio Broadcasting field. However, my blogs will not be limited to just radio and broadcast journalism.

I am a social thinker of how our society and other societies work along with their historic evolutions to make them what they are today. My second degree in Sociology allowed me to think critically about this - though not just limited to this degree.

Politics is another special interest of mine from a child, as both of my parents were deeply involved in Politics.

Other interest include sports, entertainment, biographies...to name a few.

I tend to look beyond the first page stories, diving deeper into subjects that affect people's lives here and abroad.

To start, what is your assessment of how the Local, State, Federal Government, and Insurance Companies handled the over 225, 000 displaced Katrina victims in the Gulf region? In Spike Lee's special 4-hour documentary "When the Levees Broke", unknown facts came to light from affected Gulf residents.

Your comments are always welcome. Thank you for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home