2010-09-26

Maggot Brain "Live" by The Fundadelics featuring Guitarist Michael Hampton in Houston 1978



comments below:

THE1FUNKMASTER

1 year ago 12 I sit here earsurtbating engulfed in molteninzed funk from eons past I am regurgitating mental latitudes possessed by buger nodules infesting my exasperated pusse filled skull. Urinating warm maggot slim into the cup I willingly drink from Funkadelic has reaffirmed my faith in the existence of intergalactic funk. Brain dripping with spastic earjaculations skull funked for the vibratory sin say funs of it . Gornerretic flesh pussing forth scabs of funkyfested maggot doo doo course my veins.


atlast2000

3 months ago I'm only 24 and I've heard this song my entire life and the story behind it is a very amazing story. It was recorded in two takes George Clinton told him to play the first part of the song like he found out his mother died. Then play the second half as if you found out shes still alive. You can hear the story and emotion through his guitar.


indigopuntaalta

6 months ago does anybody knows how he did that "volume effect" at 6:18 ?? sory for my english, i hope you people can understand..such a beautifull songgggggggggg its adictive.


EvilWitDaKronic

8 months ago insane. so beautiful! does anyone know if that sound at 4.51 is intentional? if so, what kind of effect is it, sounds like a loud scream.


mrmike2002

8 months ago I saw Mike Hampton play this at MSG in NYC 1978 and 1979. No one has ever came close to this man - NO ONE


mtopper66

11 months ago I thought Eddie Hazel was untouchable on the studio version, but I see the group brought someone in just as stellar to replace him by this time. This truly did just tear my mind open into a million pieces.  Still recovering...


sammjm1967

1 year ago 3 If this tune does NOT send chills up your spine, bring tears to your eyes, or touch your soul...you are truly missing out.


Timesplitter14

1 year ago The way he's dressed, the way he holds his guitar, and the lighting in the room make the whole thing look unreal.    Simply stunning


fonkhead

2 years ago 11 mother earth is pregnant for the 3rd time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home