2013-07-14

George Zimmerman's verdict: "Not Guilty" -- Zimmerman's Defense Attorneys Controversial Reaction

Trayvon Benjamin Martin
Born February 5, 1995
Died February 26, 2013

@DwyaneWade: "How do I explain this to my young boys????"

Link to honor the life of Trayvon B. Martin: http://www.forevermissed.com/trayvon-martin/#about

Tracy Martin, father of the late Trayvon Martin, following the "Not-Guilty" Zimmerman verdict. He tweets: “God blessed Me & Sybrina with Tray and even in his death I know my baby proud of the FIGHT we along with all of you put u [sic],” tweeted Tracy Martin. “Thanks to everyone who are with us and who will be with us si [sic] we together can make sure that this doesn’t happen again. Even though I am broken-hearted my faith is unshattered I WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY BABY TRAY.”


Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon's mother, tweeted: Lord during my darkest hour I lean on you. You are all that I have. At the end of the day, GOD is still in control. Thank you all for your prayers and support. I will love you forever Trayvon!!! In the name of Jesus!!!


"Not Guilty" Verdict for George Zimmerman read in the Sanford, Fl. courtroom (CBS News video)


Defense Attorneys controversial reaction to the 'Not Guilty' verdict. (Video by CBS News)


Prosecution Attorneys reaction to George Zimmerman being found 'Not Guilty' of the killing of Trayvon Martin (video by CBS News)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home