2014-05-15

Cousin Karen Smith 1967 - 2014


Karen Smith: Daughter of Aunt Barbara and Uncle Rick; Sister to Cousin Keith and Kevin; Mother of four; Cousin to many (me included); Niece; Aunt; Grand-Daughter; and friend to all whom she touched.


RIP Cousin


Karen and I in Chicago July 2012


My Aunt Barbara with her only daughter Karen at home in Chicago July 2012


Karen, far right, with family - including my son Kirk Jr. in middle, and Step-Daughter Brittany behind Karen texting (lol) - at my late Mother's Viewing in Inglewood, Ca. July 1, 2010


Back Row (L to R): Cuz Kev (Karen's bro), Me, Aunt Barbara, and my Daughter Angel.
Front Row: My Daughter Mariah, and Grandson James (Angel's son).


R to L: Me, with Cousins Keith (Karen's older bro) and Doobie, "ballers shot-callers" in the Executive Suite at Sox Park in Chicago


Karen with Cousin Daryl DeCuir


Karen with Michael Jackson in Las Vegas


Karen in Las Vegas May 2014


Karen and her girl with Playboy Hugh Hefner in Las Vegas


Cousin Karen in LA with Magic Johnson


Karen Smith back in the day


Karen and her girl in Las Vegas May 2014


Karen rests after a long day in Las Vegas May 2014


Karen wanting to stay in Las Vegas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home