2015-07-27

Sweet Soul Dedications


Temprees - "This is dedicated to the One I Love"


Dramatics - "Be my girl"


Enchantment - "It's you that I need"


Originals - "Baby I'm for real"


Stylistics - "I'm stone in love with you"


Dells - "The love we had stays on my mind"


Teddy Pendergrass - "Come go with me"


Sylvers - "Wish that I can talk to you"


Jackson Five - "Who's Lovin you (Live)"


J5 - "Woo's Lovin You"


Ray, Goodman, and Brown - "Special Lady"


Ohio Players - "Heaven must be like this"


New Birth - "Wildflower"


New Birth - "Dream Merchant"


Bloodstone - "Natural High"


Delfonics - "La la means I love you"


Dells - "Stay in my corner"


Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - "Ooh Baby Baby"


Temptations - "My Girl"


Marvin Gaye - "Sure love to ball"


Marvin Gaye - "Come live with me"


Marvin Gaye - "Since I had you"


Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - "I Miss You"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home