2018-07-23

Back to Videos Whoopi Goldberg Blows Up, Ends 'The View' Interview With Judge Jeanine Pirro: "Goodbye"



Story by RealClear Politics
Written by Ian Schwartz

Whoopi Goldberg blew up on Judge Jeanine Pirro in an interview on 'The View' today. Goldberg cut her off, said "bye" and moved to commercial break after Pirro brought up victims of violence committed by illegal immigrants.

The situation between Goldberg and Pirro began after the guest accused the host of having 'Trump Derangement Syndrome.'

"Did you just point at me?" Goldberg reacted. "Listen, I don't have Trump derangement [syndrome]. Let me tell you what I have. I'm tired of people starting a conversation with 'Mexicans are liars and rapists.'"

"Listen, 62 years old. There have been a lot of people in office that I didn't agree with. But I have never, ever seen anything like this. I have never seen anybody whip up such hate. I have never seen anybody be so dismissive," Whoopi added.

"You know what's horrible?" Pirro asked Goldberg. "When people who shouldn't be here end up murdering the children of American citizens. What's horrible is we have sanctuary cities."

"What is horrible is when the president of the United States whips up people to beat the hell out of people," Goldberg responded.

"Say goodbye. I'm done," Goldberg said to wild applause as she ended the interview.

When the show returned from commercial break, Goldberg apologized for her behavior.

"You saw me do something I very rarely do, I very rarely lose my cool and I'm not proud of it," she said. "I don't like it. But I also don't like being accused of being hysterical because that is one of the things I try
not to be on this show."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home