2020-06-26

My Mother's last breath was taken Ten(10) Years Ago this week on June 23, 2010


Mom with Dad wedding photo 1958

Hi Mom. It's been Ten (10) years this week since you took your last breath on Earth - June 23rd, 2010.

Your prized Grandchildren are doing fine, and you now have 4 new Great-Grandchildren since you departed.

I am doing fine in Maryland, and strongly feel I made the right decision to come here for Me and the Generations to follow. I know you and Family in LA questioned the move, but it was best with more opportunities for all. Family questioned you leaving Chicago with me when I was 5 years old, but it worked out too.

I miss you waaaaaay tooo much!


Mom with Dad and their Parents at wedding in 1958

Say hello to all my Grandparents for me. You all looked good in your wedding photos here. Your sister, Maiden of honor, my Aunt Barbara is with you now - transitioning last year in June also. I am sure you two are talking Chicago politics. Make sure she gets acclimated in heaven.

I miss your voice evenings.

Thank you for your unconditional love, investing in me, and showing me the ropes for survival. Rest in Heaven.

Love you always...from your oldest son Kirk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home